Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RANDOMness

Sorry, I can't think of any specific topic to blabber about. So I decided to
scribble anything that comes into my mind since a lot are attacking my thoughts.
Well, anyways, I'm a college Student already! duh, as if it has just been days. In fact,
almost a quarter of the year. I can't deny the mere fact that, I miss being a High School kid.
I guess there a lot who are in mutual with what I feel. yeah, it's really irresistible.
I also am dealing with some issues that needs broad thinking which always brings me to being
drop-jawed, light-headed, and winking after seconds, even a minute. From things like, friends in
school to things that cares about my future. what about that? it's a bit weird.

Say, college friends! yup, i have lots of NFF's already. New Found Friends, rather. I enjoy
being with them. But not as much as it can satisfy me. There's some kind of issue about Loyalty.
And it irritates me even just thinking about that. err, i should shut myself up. Talking about satisfaction,
there's somewhat lacking with the intensity of laughters I'm expecting to feel and with the
concern I'm ought to feel. maybe i'm just missing a lot my old, TRUE, friends way back which
makes me think of going back there. But I foresee it's quite impossible.

Almost a quarter of the year, I'm having one roof with my cousin, 'nang mimi and her husband, 'nong niƱo.
Most of the days, silence wins over the home. Both of them are working eye-to-eye with their computers.
I, being able to live alone for how many years, was able to deal with it since I got used already
of having nobody to talk to and should choose lying on bed all day long than sitting outside
staring into nothing. But beyond this silence on days, we manage to talk over the table during
dinner times. And also in front of TV with nong nin giving critics on what we see. Critics we give
on things that are either hysterical or stupid. Knowing them, especially my biological cousin for
so many years, I never thought that they will win the record in me, being the best, real-life
couple i have ever known. nang mi, you might be laughing your ass out as you read this.
haha! but, really, you are, no jokes. You know, seeing them having less of marriage quarrellings.
They also quarrel but with petty things and get it over on less than a minute. I can also see
them having fun together in so many things whenever we go outdoors together. They seem to be
teenagers instead of being in their 20's. Nong nin is really a good guy, deserving of my cousin.
They also have their family already---with their pets. On the list, there's Rubens, a labrador,--
reminds me of Marley from the movie Marley and Me. Martina and Chester whom I've known long ago,
both are beagles. Here comes Homer and Sidney, Persian cats, also known as, fluffy feather dusters.
haha. There goes their children! Out of Homer and Sidney's love, there comes Jr, Dave, Inggrid,
and Audrey [names got from Tayong Dalawa's characters]. I just can't help but adore these cute
kittens. They're like, mini fluffy balls. Having them adds to their happiness in their marriage.
Every time I see them happy and contented, there flashes a vision of myself in the coming years.
There's a voice saying, I want to have happy and contented marriage when the time comes, IF AND ONLY IF, I
get married. I don't know with whom and I don't want to know him yet. but whoever you are,
you better fix your mind as I do, I never wanted to waste life. I'm insane having this in mind.
But, we'll never know. haha!

I can't envision myself. Have gained or lost weight?! My hs buddies says i lost. but i can feel
i'm gaining. I lost the "only" two-squared muscle which formed in my abdomen during my Cheer dance
days. sometimes, i can see i'm losing my jaw lines, sometimes i can see it improving. which is really
is which? here comes my PARANOIA!

My college subjects isn't really that brain-bleeding. Some are retreats of high school learnings.
But mathematics always annoys me. I somehow regretted of not listening to my high school math lessons.
Presently, I'm enjoying English classes more than ever before. Especially with the pleasant looks of
Ms. Celiz, our professor. Everyone seems to enjoy her, but not as much as I do. lol.

There are still a handful of thoughts i want to note down in here, but I guess i'm over my bedtime already.
Maybe some other time again for more randoms. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment