Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Farewell Note

I did not feel like I have graduated my HS until I realized i’m leaving ILOILO CITY tomorrow morning…
Four
Years felt like 10 years for me. It seemed that i have lived in Iloilo
City almost half of my existence. I can still vividly remember the time
when i was packing my things and preparing myself to be an
ALIEN in this city. sadness did not blanket me but curiosity did.
Four Years ago, my new shoes stepped on Colegio de San Jose, the place that i have to bear with for four years.
My
four years were never a regret. These made me an independent one,
confident, and learned. At first, I was a bit unsure of a life i’d have
here. I thought i have to pretend and hide myself just to stick with
the people here. But CSJ proved me wrong. It was the other way around.
I came out
BETTER than i was before.
I
met people with different faces of reality, or shall I say, varieties
of masks. Dealing with them wasn’t a joke. But they made my heart
stronger and my mind wiser. They taught me how to place myself to where
I am supposed to be.

I really have to be thankful and grateful for the GOOD and even BAD occurences in my life. Also, I have to thank the following for shaping my living.
GOD:
Thank you so much for giving me this life that i have right now. I must
feel lucky for all the links that I have in hand. I am grateful for all
the joys and pains I have encountered. I know you were always there all
of the time. I love YOU!

CSJ:
Thank you for accepting me and making me a GREAT JOSEPHINIAN. I can’t
imagine what my life should have been if i did not stepped on you. I
salute you! I’ll miss your grounds and classrooms which have witnessed
my growth.

SEAS10/SSC10/ 10JOY:
I
LOVE YOU ALL! It will really take time for me to adjust of not seeing
you everyday. :( For four years, I have witnessed how your faces and
heights matured. I’m gonna miss our Paraliturgy, Prayers, Angelus, BEC,
pictorials, NOISE, and voices. I SO MISS YOU ALREADY! You have been my
family and you took a part of my heart. [ibalik niu! haha kidding].
maano na lang ko kung wala kamo?ahay.
no joke. i can’t see myself having new seatmates with faces of
strangers. I still want more years with you! THANK YOU so much for
taking the journey with me.

my advisers, Mrs Esmalla, Mr. Cabaraca, Ms. Legas, Ms. Fernandez:
You
have been my parents, in case you don’t know. You really did a great
job for raising kids like us. Thank you for accepting us and spending
your extra time *for us. We wouldn’t be this good without your
presence. Thank you sa akig! i really appreciate you akig coz we know,
YOU CARE. :)

Ms. Lindayao: Thank You so much for all the momentum and law of attraction.
whatever! haha. Thank you sa Physics! bskan kis.a ga nosebleed na ko,
you were still patient to help me. I appreciate even the little things
you have done for me. For all our pulawanay and pa-utok for Physics,
for coming in and out of your home, for all the dul-ong and all, thank
you! ill miss you!

CSJ teachers: thank you so much! so much words for you. :) always remember, *pa-kusi da b miss! hehe.
Mii Amigas! (Pearl, Zelane, Jebbee, Angela): i love you girls! i’ll miss our lunchkada. :( la na ko upod mag lunch sa June. *sigh.
Monyekas: Salamat sa Hazing! bleh. you lost! haha.
Dalawidaw:
Our March27 engagement was our last one. I’ll miss singing with you my
dear ones. Thank you for helping me extend my limits. I may have not
been the perfect president, but I did what i have to do for our strong
foundation. Gin-alagaan ta kamo ha! I’ll miss you. I hope you’ll
continue our legacy. remember, a group must always be a group. nobody
is greater nor little. we must sing with one heart. :)

Red Cross Youth:
Kit.anai lng ta sa crossing ah! i really enjoyed everything about this
org. with all the trainings, facilitations, duties, fellow youth,
GREAT. thank you.

COM (Children of Mary):
thank you for heloing me to keep myself pure and chaste. you helped me
to get closer to God and taught me how to live a simple life and make
Mama mary as an exmaple. Natioanl Youthcamps and Conventions, OGFs,
Prayer Vigils, Assemblies, thank you for all the memories. To Jesus
with Mary!

INTERTWINED:
Pie: thank you for singing with me. we’re really meant to be! HAHA! you are so crazy and wild and i love it!
continue on singing, para skon kg para saton, please? don’t be
discouraged by those who can’t see your brilliance. we’re still here,
we know how brilliant you are.

Audrey:
thank you for being open and treating me so nice. i can feel how you
value friendship and it’s flattering. thank you for giving me the
chance to know you. you’re great! continue on growing, i know you can.
salamat for accomodating us always and giving us the chances. your
family is so good and kind that you have treated us as your members
too. i will always be your durleen though miles away.

Matt:
ang bungot mu! haha. thank you for taking care of us, kami nga girls. i
know you’re a good guy. you’re always giving us way and being gentle.
you know your responsibilities and that’s so nice of you. thank you.

Tang: grow more tang! haha. thank you for accomodating us, too! and also with the free rides. halong gd sa pag drive!
Tito Reggie: thank you so much for making us better musicians.
you’ve been our teacher and our friend. you made us realize what it has
to be in front of a crowd. you’re really great! you have earned a lot
of good points for sharing your capabilities with us.

I
will miss rocking with you guys! hope we’ll have our time together
again. it will not be our end. we’ll continue the next time around!

Junior Josephinian (official school publication):
thank you so much for helping me to cry my heart out. you have made me
a good writer. :) with all those papers and pens, you were there to
teach me.

My Fellow Josephinians:
Let’s give ourselves a toast! sa mga kilala ko, thank you gid for
giving me a space there sa friends list niu, mayo gd na kay ara ko!
haha. sa mga indi ko kilala, ayos lng ah! pareho mn ta josephinian.
LOL. God Bless you all!

ILOILO CITY:
MADAMO GID NGA SALAMAT! because of you, i became this good/better/best.
you are an angel sent from heaven. haha. SM City, Jaro, Mandurriao,
Pavia, *sa City, JD,
Small Ville
[nah!], La Paz, New Lucena, tanan ah! these places marked a history in
my life. My life journeyed at these cribs for 4 years. Sa mga taxi
drivers, Jaro CPU, Jaro Liko, Leganes SM highway, Leganes La paz, i’ll
miss your rides! naks. haha! la na amo ni nga jeep sa bacolod. :(

As
I am about to end this long note, (in fairness, gintak.an ko sng
pasalamat sa tanan. whew!) i”ll leave everything with settlement and
memories. i might not spend time with all these people and places as
often as i used to, but i’ll always spend time on praying and
reminiscing all the good and bad times i had with them. So long,
GOODBYE. I Love You and I will surely MISS all of you! see you when i
see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment